Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy birthday to me!!

I'm glad its the easter holidays because all the children are home and their little touches are helping to make today very special. Here are the messages that they wrote in my birthday card...

'To mum, I really think you are the most brill mum in the world. I love you and hope you have the best 38th birthday in the history of mankind. Love Henry. PS Hope your b'day is great. PPS I know I have already said that"

"To mum i fenk tat you ar the bstie mum in the weld and I lub yoo xxxxxxxxxx luv from Joel"

"Dear Mum, I love u mum your the best!!!! Lots of love from Charis xxx"

"To mum, Thanks for being so gr8. Happy Bday. Lots of love Tam xx"

"0=hug x=kiss To mum, love you! George 0x0x0x0x0x... and 1 more!"

And I also had a lovely message from Adrian in a card just from him!

These are the things that make it so special!

Here's another picture of two of the boys playing together...
boys14april
PS. Excuse the new blog header, I thought it was a good idea at the time but it looks a little odd methinks....

No comments: