Sunday, April 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADRIAN!

It's Adrian's birthday today and he is away from home. I have a busy day ahead so won't have a lot of time to talk to him during the day. But just in case he looks on my blog, here is a message...

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! I love you and I don't deserve you. Thanks for being YOU! And I hope that you have a great day today.

Here is a picture of your littlest son who loves you and misses you...
george5april


On another note, if you're a photographer I want to recommend MCP actions where I got two free actions and tried them out on this photo. One is to sharpen the photo, and the other is to bring out the lights and the darks. With these two actions, you hardly need to do anything else. I also increased the saturation slightly, and softened his skin slightly with the noise reduction median setting at 1 pixel. I think that these two actions are FANTASTIC!

No comments: