Sunday, October 5, 2008

my three boys




Its funny because when I think of other people who have three boys I think, wow, three boys!  I don't really apply that to myself though, I don't know why.  But I do have three boys, and they are all very different and very lovely.  Henry is a clever boy who is really thoughtful and affectionate.  I really appreciate it when he asks how my day went etc.  Joel is really fun loving and also very affectionate.  He always asks me for a big hug, and laughs when I say, that will be 30p please!  (just a joke).  So he gives me imaginary money and I give him a big hug.  George is a cute boy who is starting to run around and say things, like more, up, nana (banana).  He just started saying dada today.  But alas he still calls me baa.  Never mind, he will learn in time....

I have not taken photos for a while but I have decided to try and make an effort to keep up doing this blog, and try to improve my post-processing.  I am still on my quest to improve my pp re skin tones, and I have been learning some new ways to help with this using photoshop.

2 comments:

MacNelly Family Adventures said...

Your boys are all so lovely and have the most amazing eyes! Having 5 sons is the most fun I have ever had! With the exception of my hubby that is...

He is a load of fun all by himself. :)) God knew I needed sons to brighten my days! I can't wait to get my own camera so I can take some good photos of my boys.

Your photos are terrific!

angela said...

hi andree,

your pictures are really nice, the children are beautiful, very photogenic. i really like the way their eyes stand out in all the pics. love the ice cream pics and caption. Lol!!!

angela.x