Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thanks for your lovely comments!




I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you who have put lovely comments on my blog.
It is really appreciated!!

Well, it appears that Carole Marie, a new friend in the photography world, has tagged me on her blog, which requires me to answer a few questions…. and since I admire her in a BIG way, I don't mind doing so :)


The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago
Being a stay-at-home mum to my one year old daughter Tamasin (now 11, pictured above)

Five things on my To Do List today:
Cleaning
Laundry
Internet order
Cooking
Looking after my hubby, 5 children and two houseguests

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Catch up on the DIY jobs in our house and garden!!!!
Drill loads of boreholes for people in Africa to get water, finance orphanages, schools and whatever I could do...
Buy houses for family members and a massive new building
(Have I spent it all yet......?!)

Three of my bad habits: Not drinking enough water, not getting enough sleep, putting off the things I don’t want to do (I copied you there, Carole!)

Five places I've lived: Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Belgium, England

Five jobs I’ve had: Sweet shop assistant, reception hostess for an Italian restaurant, library assistant, Occupational Therapist

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
Adrian Warnock !!!
Erm......Who else has a blog....? Let me know if you want to join in .....LOL!
I will add to this later !!

No comments: