Monday, April 28, 2008

Tamasin getting some fresh air





Tamasin has a piano exam the day after tomorrow, and I have been helping her to do a lot of practice especially with her scales, in preparation for the exam. The exam is shortly after school, where she will have spent most of her day doing SATS practice, poor thing! She has a lot on her plate at the moment, also having her SATS tests in a couple of weeks time. Anyway, in one of her breaks from piano practice, I thought I would take a couple of pictures of her. She promised to be my model for my homework this week. Thanks Tam! I was trying some funny effects with these pics. I was going for a kind of rustic look, partly because of the graininess caused by having to use a high ISO.

2 comments:

~Carole Marie said...

What a lovely girl, I enjoy seeing your photography.
Oh, and by the way, you've been TAGGED!! (see my blog for more info)

Lisa said...

I love the first photo of our daughter... her tranquil, beautiful eyes seem to invite you in... All the photos have such life to them! You have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing.

Lisa Anne from Arizona