Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introducing Charis!








Charis, our lovely seven year old daughter, is the star of todays blog post. I am starting a photography course online at the moment, and she has been such a help to me, allowing me to take pictures of her. Charis is cute, creative, affectionate and cheerful. I am so grateful to God for her and the rest of my family too. They love me even though I do sometimes struggle to be the wife and mum that I would like to be, and I am grateful to God for that. And I am even more grateful for God's continued acceptance and faithfulness to me.

Psalm 79
13 But we your people, the sheep of your pasture,
will give thanks to you forever;
from generation to generation we will recount your praise.


2 comments:

~Carole Marie said...

Beautiful images!

spicymist said...

yeah the third one or the second last one, especially. it seems outta d world. the pose seems so natural. n u hv a lovely daughter btw :D