Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Adrian!


We are having a lot of birthdays lately, and I am also late with posting Adrian's happy birthday message! I am very grateful to God for my wonderful husband who I have been married to for thirteen years this July. Adrian is a very exuberant extrovert who has a huge capacity for all things intellectual. As this is a birthday (although belated) message, I am not going to embarass him and tell you stories about his prowess in areas of physical strength and agility. Or about the time he tested a coat rail I had put up to make sure it was strong enough to hold coats..... Or indeed about a particular talent he has perfected over the years in breaking chairs.

Anyway, I really do appreciate Adrian. He has a big and generous heart, and an unreserved love for God. Although his little ways can sometimes drive me up the wall ;) , I love him and am so glad to have him share his life with me all these years. Happy belated birthday Adrian xxxxx

3 comments:

Adrian said...

PS Just thought I'd add, Adrian does not mean to break chairs, its just the way he sits...

Adrian said...

Thanks darling!
Just thought I'd point out that the above comment was actually by andree...

Also thanks darling for these lovely words. Brought a smile to my face and a warm feeling to my heart on a busy busy day!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!